Medianet Client Agreement
Borrowers have the responsibility to return items on time
- Check the You return date on the item's shipping label. If you are
unable to return on this date you must request a renewal on-line, by
email or telephone. An extension to your booking will be provided if
- Many teachers plan months in advance and late returns are not just an
inconvenience, they negatively impact students and their learning;
therefore our overdue rules will be strictly enforced. Please be
committed to returning your resources on time.
- An automated e-mailed pick-up list itemizing resources scheduled for
pick-up by the courier on the next school day is provided to the
school's office or other designated contact as a reminder.
- Medianet clients are notified of overdue items via an automated
e-mail message five times, once each day starting on the 2nd day the
item is late.
- After 7 days your school's principal or designated contact receives
a daily e-mailed list of all of your overdue items.
- At this point, Medianet will automatically withdraw all of your
Medianet privileges. A notice of your change of status to Delinquent
will be emailed to you.
- When items are returned, Medianet will automatically restore your
Medianet services. Booking privileges can also be manually restored
if the Media Centre is contacted in a timely manner and a reasonable
explanation is offered.
Lost or Damaged Items
- A notice will be sent to the school principal detailing the
replacement cost for any missing or damaged items. This cost may be
charged back to your school.
District School Board of Niagara
91 Bunting Road
St. Catharines, Ontario